Tuesday 17 January 2012

RSA: "Have to Give" Logo and Poster Creation

Logo
At first my idea for the project was to be named "Art of Recycling", so I started to think of the concept of the logo - I decided to create a logo symbolising the idea of a cycle, and a particular object in the middle (in this case furniture), that would present my idea of recycling and reusing, then after a small research in my target group, I understood, that the name I chose is not clear enough, and a person not familiar with the idea would not instantly understand what it is all about, I rethink the concept, and realized, that I should emphasize on the idea of sharing. If you HAVE you can GIVE. I decided to keep the general "recycle" vision, included colour furniture in the middle, so a person can recognize easier the main purpose and also to present the art and refurbish idea.



Poster
For the poster I chose a clean and accented vision. Decided to keep it simple, and to include quotes in the different versions of the poster, which I found during my research concerning people in need. To make the person, who sees the poster involved.




No comments:

Post a Comment