Monday 13 February 2012

Design Authorship: Inspiration

 As I decided to create a book on identity I got the idea to start the project using me as a starting point. In order to find where we are and who we are - we must first start with identifying ourselves. Everything matters - from the colour of our eyes to the shape of our hands, from the music we like to the friends we have. We must learn to find a way to ourselves, and show our personality and true self. I think, that this project could be used also as physiological perception of ourselves.
This is a video, I found during my critical debates research of a Spanish design studio called Atipo. They used human face to represent typography. The way they combined typography, make-up and photography is really well done. Here is a video making of the process.








No comments:

Post a Comment