Monday 16 July 2012

Major Project Brief

Major Project Idea

I decided to continue including photography in my future projects. This time I decided to include typography and maybe bits of illustration. As I was brainstorming for an idea for my major project, I realized, that the process of brainstorming and thinking itself is a very interesting subject. I came up with so many ideas, that I thought, that this is a complete chaos. And there was my idea - "CHAOS". The process of inventing, creating, thinking...it is all bits and pieces of information, that we collect, and after some time we use, but before we decide how, when and what part of it - it is a chaos in our heads. 

Goals

The goals is to research, understand and illustrate using different types of media (photography, typography, illustration...) the way our brains collect, process and use data. How we think while we brainstorm, what methods of thinking we use, how we reach our final point where all this collides and we create something new.

Target group

There is no limitation - all people think, so the subject would be relevant to all, but mainly people from the creative fields would be interested in a project like this - designers, photographers, artists etc. 

Research

Research would include analysing past projects, that have tackled this issue, research in the term "chaos" itself, whether it has more positive or negative sides, research in the fields of neurology and psychology. Learn more about how people perceive "chaos" and how they think, handle problems and design solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment