Wednesday 30 November 2011

Triple Identity - Blog Review

This is the first time I use Blogger as a social platform to present my work, and my first blog. At first I just grabbed some random template, so I can upload my tasks, but now I decided to refine the blog. The template, that I chose is simple, plain white as I wanted to accent the blog header and information. I divided the blog into three sections: "Inspirations"'; "Business for Design" and "RSA", where I would post updates on my projects. Furthermore I decided to spare the scrolling to the visitors, and made it look like a news site, where you can read the whole story if you click on "Read more...". I placed a header with a designed typography with the name - Triple Identity. I placed gadgets, so visitors can search easily through the blog, can read the archive, share easily content on other social platforms, subscribe to my blog, and/or follow by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment